Thursday, October 27, 2011

John Clark is here!

Yay! John Clark Newman is here. He arrived a little early (almost 4 weeks) and weighed in at 4lbs. 14oz. but is doing great and is a precious gift from God. We all adore him. Ellie and I got to go up for a weekend to babysit and spend some time with this sweet family.

In Johnny's, and Sullivan's, "coming-home-from-the -hospital" outfit.



Does she not have the most gorgeous eyes?


Little pumpkin.



Very proud Cousin Ellie.


Johnny and Monique's wedding rings.



Oh, his sweet little head smells so good. I love Monique's hands.



Precious family. I must say my brother was making comments after every picture was taken. He said, "Football!" And "2 minutes till the game!" and "I mean it!"



Love love love this one.



John Clark is SO content snuggled up on his Daddy's chest.



Johnny plays piano for him often. He heard it while in utero, too.









No comments:

Post a Comment