Thursday, October 27, 2011

September Fun

Crazy hair nite at Awana, a yearly favorite. Ellie filled her hair with clothespins and Drew Preston attached legos and lego men all in his hair. They crack me up 'cause they are always terrified to go to Awana with crazy hair. The whole trip over they ask am I SURE tonite is crazy hair nite and what if it isn't and I'm so embarrassed and then they get there and there are always kids there with crazier hair than them and they have so much fun.

Drew Preston giving me "the smolder" (see" Tangled" if you don't know what that means). Mortons and Darth Vadar for dinner.

Drew Preston's new adventure is to climb all the way around the house without touching the ground. He and Tucker and his buddies do this quite often. They scared the heebiejeebies out of me the other day when I was in the laundry room and two crazy faces peered in at me.

This is how he does it:





His rock climbing/bouldering experience serves him well.





Cool bee.My sweet friend Christy and her kids came to visit for a few days while they were visiting in the Southeast. We were honored to be on their visit-list! I got to take some fun pictures of Julia. She is the youngest of 4, with 3 big brothers, just like Ellie.

What a cutie she is!











Crazy-kids picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment